BEER TASTING CLASSES
What is Included
On our beer tasting class, you’ll learn:
- the basics on how to properly taste beer;
- what drives the flavors in beer, especially beer ingredients;
- how to judge beers on a basic level;
- different styles of beer;
- how to pair food with beer; and
- other beer basics
Most importantly, you will HAVE FUN.
Why Should I Take the Beer Tasting Class?
There is no more varied drink than beer. The flavors and styles range from sweet, to bitter, dark to light, fruit, coffee, toffee, apricot, bourbon. You name it, and our guess is that there’s some brewer who tried it, or is even trying right now. By taking our beer tasting class, you’ll learn more about these flavors and how they are achieved, which will make drinking beer even more fun.
We’d love to taste beer with you! Purchase tickets today.
- When:: March 4; other times will be posted; private events available upon request
- Time:: 1-2:30 PM
- Cost:: $40 / $15 no-beer
- What’s included:: Six beer tastings amounting to approximately 2 pints; limited food pairings
- Who:: Anyone 21+
- Capacity: : Up to 40 people
- Location:: Chop Shop; other locations also possible
- Our March 4, 2017 is scheduled at Chop Shop, which is in Wicker Park and is located at 2033 W. North Ave. We may also host at other venues.
- Chop Shop A Butcher Shop/Event Space/Bar