Join us on our highly-rated, live interactive virtual beer tasting class where you will learn about beer and Chicago history in a safe, fun way!
- Adult - With Beer
- Adult - Without Beer
Discover Chicago’s German Beer History
Journey back to the 1800s while you drink in the neighborhoods first settled by German beer barons.
- Explore these neighborhoods, including “Beer Baron Row,” where a majority of the old German beer barons used to live in the late 1800s.
- Pair your beer with a Chicago-style hot dog, provided by 60-year-old family-owned restaurant.
- Learn about Chicago history as it relates to pioneers, immigration and beer, all the way from 1673 to present day.
- Get a feel for these distinctive areas, which have rapidly gentrified the past 20 years, turning them into an eclectic, “hipstery” area.
- Taste several different beers, about 4 normal size beers in total, several of which are Midwestern craft beers.