VIRTUAL HOPPY HOUR BEER TASTING CLASS (LIVE)
Zoom link provided upon purchase.
24 hour advance purchase required.
6 ticket minimum; all classes are private to your group.
Beer is not included; recommendations provided. May be purchased & delivered via third party beer store with notice
- Person Ages 21+ • 6 Person Minimum Required to Book
Virtual Chicago Beer Tasting
Join us on our highly-rated, live interactive virtual beer tasting class where you will learn about beer and history in a safe, fun way!
- Learn how to taste beer and the basics behind certain beer styles.
- Explore fun facts about beer, Chicago, and other histories.
- Taste 4 different styles of beer via our style recommendations. See “What to Expect” for more on beer tasting options.
- Interactive elements include a short quiz and visual aids. The live class also allows for interaction amongst Bruce and the group.
- Classes are led by Bruce White, Founder of Chicago Beer Experience. Leverage his knowledge obtained while leading thousands on our tours.
- We’ve now led over 2,000 people on over 80 virtual beer tasting classes around the world to great feedback and reviews!
WHAT TO EXPECT
- A zoom link is provided upon purchase.
- There is a 6 person minimum. There is no maximum, and we’ve conducted tastings with over 100 people!
- All classes are private to your group.
- The class is 1.5 hours long, but this can be generally customized if you prefer.
- Beer is not included. Regarding beer tastings, while the class fee does not include beer tastings, there are several options to help ensure your guests can actively participate:
- Option 1: Guests BYO/drink what they like. While beer is not included in the class, we will provide guidance on the 4 beer tastings prior to your class that you can pass along to your guests. Participants can either 1) if local, buy the specific beers, 2) if outside Chicagoland, purchase beers within the general style guidelines that we provide, or 3) drink whatever they like, including non-alcoholic options. This is great for groups on a budget and/or geographically dispersed.
- Option 2: You purchase/deliver beer tastings for your guests. Same as above, except the organizer purchases and delivers the beer tastings. This works well for groups in the same geographic area for easy drop off, and some coordinators add extra touches.
- Option 3: We can help arrange a mixed 4-pack via a third-party beer shop. If you would like to provide mixed 4-packs to your group, we’ve partnered with a local craft beer shop that may be able to ship beer for delivery. Certain restrictions apply. This works well for groups that want the “all-in” option. We generally need at least 10 days prior notice to confirm/arrange this option.