VIRTUAL HOPPY HOUR BEER TASTING & HISTORY CLASS
Hello brew crew,
I don’t know about you, but we are catching a little cabin fever and are running out of new things to discuss during online meetups. To give you a unique option that you can enjoy from the comfort of your homes, we created a Virtual Hoppy Hour Beer Tasting Class that combines beer basics with Chicago history that makes our beer tours so fun! We also have added interactive elements like a quiz and visual aids to make it interesting online.Our class is intended for and perfect for groups, including birthdays, bachelor/bachelorette parties, work happy hours, or just meetups with friends. Using simple technology, it is easy to link up with others around the world.
Our class is intended for and perfect for groups, including birthdays, bachelor/bachelorette parties, work happy hours, or just meetups with friends. Using simple technology, it is easy to link up with others around the world.
In particular, during our class, you and your group will:
- Learn about the basics of beer, including different beer styles, what drives flavor in beer, and how to judge beer.
- Discover Chicago history, particularly related to beer, brewing, and sin.
- Leverage Bruce’s knowledge of leading thousands on beer tours and tasting numerous beers in a fun, interactive way.
- Interactive elements include a short, fun quiz throughout and visual aids.
- Prior to your tasting, although beer is not included, Bruce will assist you and your group in selecting four beer tastings.
- If you would like to set up a virtual beer tasting class on a date not listed online, no problem! Just email [email protected].
The class is one hour in length and costs $15 per person. Private tastings are available for groups of 6 or more. Click here to book a Virtual Hoppy Hour today.
We hope to see you soon! After all, we can only talk about Tiger King so many times. Regardless, we hope that you and your family and friends are happy and healthy.