Beer brings people together! Our virtual tastings are perfect for corporate groups, virtual conventions, birthdays, friends, and families.
Private tastings are available to groups of 6 or more! If you would like to arrange a date and time that is not on our calendar, please fill out the form below or email [email protected]. Cheers!
WHAT TO EXPECT
Interested in a private tasting class? We will do our best to accommodate! Please fill out the form with you preferred date(s) and time(s). Please note:
- We require a 6 person minimum for our tastings. You may book a tasting class with less people, but the fee remains the same. There is no maximum.
- Our typical class length is 1.5 hours. We can customize if you prefer.
- Beer is not included in the ticket price. Prior to the virtual hoppy hour, guidance on beers and styles will be provided so you can purchase within the same or similar style and follow along. Chicago-specific beers are provided where applicable, but geography is not important, and people have participated from across the world.
- Through a third-party beer store, we can help arrange the purchase of mixed-4 packs beer store with at least 14 days advanced notice.
- Regarding class size, 20 people or less is best for a more collaborative class, between 20-40 participants still works well, and we can accommodate virtual tastings for larger groups of 50, 100, or even more participants with a few easy tweaks. Please contact us through the form on the right or email [email protected] for more information.
- A Zoom link and other relevant details will be provided for your group prior to your class.
Please reach out to us if you have any other questions.